Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Balance

Tight left hammie running this morning, from intense, but amazing Power Yoga with Anaswara last night. It reminded me of the tight (read nonexistent) amount of time I have for being creative these days, as I spend 40 hours a week in a gray cube. Not a complaint, just a Vipassana observation. I wonder if we are ever truly in balance as humans for more than just a heartbeat. Or if the point of it all is to savor those times when we ARE in balance (or maybe one aspect of our life is REALLY working), give thanks, then just let go. Because being human seems to be about being in motion more often than stillness (for me lately, at least). About moving through change and growth, experience after experience, and not taking anything for granted anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment